Create Your Own Website or a Blog Easily-Part-1
If you want to make money online you should have a website or at least have a blog, so how you can create your own website or blog?. Don’t worry, I will help you to create a website or blog.
How to register a domain?
First thing you need an domain name Eg: www.yourdomain.com, .net, .org, .biz, .name,
.info.at, .be, .ca, .cn, .de, .eu, .co.uk, .org.uk, .us etc… you choose a domain name yourself and you have to register that domain into a website hosting company then after getting the domain server hosting account you have to design a website or blog.
I am using Hostinger hosting company for my website, If you’re looking for the most budget-friendly shared hosting plan that also delivers in performance, Hostinger’s $0.99/mo shared hosting plan is your best pick. Founded in Lithuania back in 2007, Hostinger and its subsidiaries are home to over 29 million websites worldwide. So what makes this hosting company attract so many customers?
Features in Hostinger’s Plans
When it comes to getting the best hosting services, competitive pricing alone is not good enough. You also need to pick a hosting plan that gives you all the features you need to successfully run your website.
So what features do you get with one of the world’s cheapest shared hosting plans?
Hostinger’s cheapest shared hosting plan, the Single Shared Hosting comes with (amongst other features):
- 1 Website
- 1 Email Account
- Bandwidth – 100 GB
- 10 GB storage
- 2 subdomains
- 1 MySQL database
- LiteSpeed Cache
- DNS management
- 1 FTP account
- No backup
Notable add-ons that come with the Premium Shared Hosting plan include:
- Unlimited number of Websites
- Unlimited Email Accounts
- Unlimited bandwidth
- 20 GB storage
- 100 subdomains
- Unlimited FTP accounts
- Weekly backups
- No free SSL certificates
As for the Business Shared Hosting, it comes with everything the Premium plan has but with the addition of:
- Free SSL certificate
- Daily backups
- 40 GB storage
As you can see, Hostinger’s feature set is powerful enough to power small to medium-sized business blogs quite well. No wonder customers are flocking to the platform.
Pros of Hostinger’s Plans
With so many affordable hosting plans around, what are the pros of going with Hostinger? Here are the top 4:
- Very good performance. Despite the low price, Hostinger has some very impressive performance metrics – particularly fast load speeds and good uptime.
- Excellent customer support. Hostinger’s customer support is exceptional in that they have a multilingual support team. And if you don’t mind getting your hands dirty, you can troubleshoot and solve your problem with their comprehensive knowledgebase (tutorials, articles, and training).
- Easy-to-use interface. It may not be cPanel, but Hostinger’s control panel offers an easy-to-use and intuitive dashboard. Large icons also make it easy for you to find your way around.
- Money-back guarantee. Despite being almost free, Hostinger offers users a 30-day money-back guarantee. And on top of that, the package comes with a free domain (one year). Now that’s a sweet deal you can’t afford to miss.
Cons of Hostinger’s Plans
As you can expect, cheap web hosting can never be perfect. So what flaws lie under Hostinger’s tantalizing shared hosting deals.
- No free domain and SSL certificate for the base package
With more pros than cons, Hostinger’s shared hosting plans are definitely worth the investment—especially since you get world-class customer support on a very low budget. If you’re launching (or running) a personal blog or website for a small business, Hostinger’s low-cost shared hosting plans have you covered.
Let me know in the comment below how are you progressing your blog/website building project, If you don’t know how to host or create a blog, please don’t hesitate to contact me, I will help you in anyways.